Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Top 10 Award :D

THANK YOU Glazed Talons for tagging me in in thier Top 10 Award blog post!!



Here are the Top 10 Award rules:
1. Thank the person who tagged you and link their blog.
2. Put the Top 10 award logo on your blog.
3. List your top 10 cosmetics.
4. Choose 10 bloggers to tag, link their blogs and let them know.

Here is a list of my top ten cosmetics: (I don't use to many different cosmetic items SO, I am adding in skin care and beauty items LOL)
1. Clinique Even Better Makeup (foundation)
2. BareEscentuals Mineral Veil
3. Buxom Lip Gloss
4. BareMinerals Eyecolors
5. Philosophy Hands of Hope Hand cream
6. Philosophy Hope in a Tube
7. Philosophy Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash
8. Loreal Youth Code Serum
9. Clinique Foundation Brush
10. It's A 10 Miracle leave in conditioner

The ten bloggers I will tag are:
The Exotic Lacquer
Persnickety Polish
The Polished Momma
Chalkboard Nails
Crazy Beautiful Life
Tha & Kitty in the wonderland
I Heart Nail Polish
Bookworm Nails
Okay Now Joy
Amber Did It

Thanks for stopping in!!

Love & Sparkles,

*Debby*

No comments: